We recently presented a webinar for Realtor Association Executives titled “Solving the off-MLS conundrum once and for all“. Many real estate agents today market their homes in channels outside the MLS and this has created a number of challenges for Realtor Associations. We presented the webinar to discuss off-MLS marketing, the reasons for the change in real estate agent behavior, and how Realtor Associations could respond by introducing their own pre-MLS communication network for their membership to use. A recording of this webinar can now be watched below.
About HipPocket for Realtor Associations
HipPocket for Realtor Associations is a communications platform developed to bring structure to the chaos of off-MLS marketing. HipPocket augments (not replaces) an MLS with a suite of communications features designed to facilitate rapid communication among Realtors, while bringing structure and governance to the chaos of off-MLS activity and providing much needed visibility.
- Real estate marketing off-MLS today
- Why agents market off-MLS
- Is it time to consolidate pre-market and on-market data to improve how Realtors find and market homes and if so, what are the most important elements of a pre-MLS network?
- What rules should be applied to a pre-MLS network?
- What are the advantages of a pre-MLS platform to the Realtors and the Realtor Association?
- How can HipPocket help?
Webinar | Solving the off-MLS conundrum once and for all
Learn more about the features of HipPocket for Realtor Associations.
Contact us if you would like to discuss introducing HipPocket to your Association membership.